For general questions about The Great Wisconsin Quilt Show:
[email protected] or call 866-297-6545.
For media requests:
Please complete our Media Credential Request Form.
For information about teaching opportunities:
Nancy Zieman Productions
920-356-9506 or [email protected]
For information about sponsorship opportunities:
Kristin Korevec, Special Events Manager
608-262-5256 or [email protected]
For information about vendor opportunities:
Mary Alice Van Gemert, Vendor Registrar
608-265-5037 or [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When can I purchase advance tickets and register for classes?
A. Advance online ticket sales and class registration for the 2022 Great Wisconsin Quilt Show will begin Monday, July 11. More details are available here.
Q. Is the event venue accessible?
A. The Alliant Energy Center is ADA compliant. Below is more information about building accessibility.
- Parking: Accessible parking stalls are located near the entrance of the Exhibition Hall. Curb cuts are located in close proximity to accessible parking and make travel to the building convenient for people who use wheelchairs.
- Entrance Accessibility: The Exhibition Hall has power-assisted doors. Wheelchairs are not available.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: All spaces, locations, and areas of the Exhibition Hall are accessible. All room setups are arranged to accommodate wheelchair accessibility. Wheelchairs are not available for on-site rental. A local vendor, BuitMobility (608-403-3090), has previously worked with attendees to deliver wheelchairs and scooters to the show for a fee. Advance registration is required.
- Elevators: All levels of the Exhibition Hall are accessible by an elevator.
- Service Animals: The Alliant Energy Center acknowledges and follows all ADA guidelines regarding aid companions. Trained service animals are permitted with proper supervision.
- Lactation Room: The Alliant Energy Center has a Mamava station for lactating mothers to use in the Exhibition Hall.
Q. How do I request accommodations?
A. PBS Wisconsin and Nancy Zieman Productions LLC are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible event. To request an accommodation, please contact us at [email protected] or call 608-265-3854.