View the 2023 Class Schedule
Purchase Tickets and Merchandise
– All advance ticket sales are now closed. Admission and class tickets are available for purchase onsite during the show.
– Any advance ticket orders placed after Aug. 20 and before Sept. 5, will be available for pick up the show. Please check your email confirmation for more information.
– One-day – $12 at door
– Two-day – $17 at door
– Three-day – $20 at door
– An admission ticket is required to enter the event and includes entry to quilt displays, stage presentations and the vendor mall.
– Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center entrance gate ($8 cash or credit)
– Children 12 and under are free (must be accompanied by an adult)
– Admission ticket purchases are non-refundable
– Learn more about ticket policies here
– View information on group tickets here
Lectures, Workshops and Evening Events
– Lectures – $12 at door
– Sit & Sew Workshops – $37 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Hands-On Workshops – $32 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Evening Events – $ 22 at door
We are offering a limited number of VIP Tickets on a first-come, first served basis.
Ticket holders receive the following:
– One three-day Great Wisconsin Quilt Show ticket.
– A 2023 Great Wisconsin Quilt Show tote bag.
– Early access to the quilt exhibit at 8 a.m. on Thursday morning with coffee and tea.
– A Great Wisconsin Quilt Show travel mug.
– A commemorative Great Wisconsin Quilt Show VIP badge with a lanyard.
– A Great Wisconsin Quilt Show pin.
– Quilting patterns from Nancy Zieman Productions.
– One entry into a drawing to win a new Bernette b05 Sewing Machine…and more!
Advance Retail Ticket Outlets
Advance admission tickets are also available for purchase at the following retail establishments through Wednesday, Sept. 6.
Appleton – Ana’s Sewing Studio
Arlington Heights, Ill. – Linda Z’s Sewing Center
Baraboo – Ardyth’s Sew N Vac
Beaver Dam – Mill House Quilts
Beaver Dam – Nancy Zieman Sewing Studio
Darlington – Pins & Pieces Quilt Shop
Delavan – The Stitchery
Elm Grove – Bigsby’s Sewing Studio
Green Bay – Ana’s Sewing Studio
Larsen – Primitive Gatherings
Madison – M&R Sewing and Vacuum
Madison – The Electric Needle
Marshfield – Quilt Kits & Beyond, LLC
Middleton – Blue Bar Quilts
Mukwonago – Quilt-agious
Pearl City, Ill. – Yellow Creek Quilt Designs
Racine – Sew ‘n Save of Racine
Reedsburg – Quintessential Quilts
Sun Prairie – JJ Stitches
Sun Prairie – Mill House Quilts
Wausau – Ana’s Sewing Studio