Advance online ticket sales and class registration for The Great Wisconsin Quilt Show will begin Monday, July 11.
– One-day – $8 in advance; $10 at door
– Two-day – $13 in advance; $15 at door
– Three-day – $16 in advance; $18 at door
– An admission ticket is required to enter the event and includes entry to quilt displays, stage presentations and the vendor mall.
– Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center entrance gate ($8)
– Children 12 and under are free (must be accompanied by an adult)
Lectures, Workshops and Evening Events
– Lectures – $10 in advance; $12 at door
– Sit & Sew Workshops – $35 in advance; $37 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Hands-On Workshops – $30 in advance; $32 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Evening Events –$20 in advance; $22 at door
We’re offering 100 VIP tickets on a first-come, first-served basis. VIP tickets are $100 each.
Ticket holders receive the following:
– One three-day Great Wisconsin Quilt Show ticket.
– A Great Wisconsin Quilt Show tote bag.
– Early access to the quilt exhibit at 8 a.m. on Thursday morning with coffee and tea.
– A Great Wisconsin Quilt Show travel mug.
– A commemorative Great Wisconsin Quilt Show VIP badge with a lanyard.
– A Great Wisconsin Quilt Show pin.
– Quilting patterns from Nancy Zieman Productions.
– One entry into a drawing to win a new Bernette b05 Sewing Machine…and more!
Advance Retail Ticket Outlets
Advance admission tickets are also available at the following retail establishments.
Appleton – Ana’s Sewing Studio
Arlington Heights, Ill. – Linda Z’s Sewing Center
Baraboo – Ardyth’s Sew N Vac/Janome
Beaver Dam – Mill House Quilts
Beaver Dam – Nancy Zieman Sewing Studio
Brookfield – Moleta: Artisanal Sharpening
Darlington – Pins & Pieces Quilt Shop
Delavan – The Stitchery
Elm Grove – Bigsby’s Sewing Center
Green Bay – Ana’s Sewing Studio
Larsen – Primitive Gatherings
Madison – M&R Sewing and Vacuum
Madison – The Electric Needle
Marshfield – Quilt Kits & Beyond, LLC
Middleton – Blue Bar Quilts
Mukwonago – Quilt-agious
Pearl City, Ill. – Yellow Creek Quilt Designs
Racine – Sew ‘n Save of Racine
Reedsburg – Quintessential Quilts
Sun Prairie – J J Stitches
Waunakee – Mill House Quilts
Wausau – Ana’s Sewing Studio