- An admission ticket is required to enter the event and includes entry to quilt displays, stage presentations and the vendor mall.
- Admission ticket purchases are non-refundable.
Lectures, Workshops and Evening Events
- A physical ticket will be collected upon entry to each class and evening event.
- An email confirmation of your order will not be accepted for entry into these events.
- A $10 fee (per order) will be charged for all replacement tickets.
- Refunds or exchanges on Lectures, Sit & Sew Workshops, Hands On Workshops and Special Evening Event tickets may be requested by contacting the Advanced Registration Center through Monday, August 21.
- Physical tickets must be returned and received by Quilt Show staff before any refund or exchange can be processed.
- There will be a $5 processing fee for all refunds/exchanges processed through August 21.
- After August 21, no refunds will be issued, and any exchanges must be completed in person at the Show.
- Exchanges made at the Show will be subject to a $2 per ticket fee and must be processed at least 1 hour ahead of the event time of the ticket being exchanged.
- Exchanges are subject to ticket availability.
General Ticket Information
- A $5 registration fee will be added to each phone registration. Register and pay online, through Tuesday, September 5, without fees.
- All ticket orders placed on or before Sunday, August 20 will be mailed.
- If you do not receive your tickets in the mail within 14 days of purchase, please contact the Advance Registration Center at 866-297-6546.
- Class Ticket orders placed on or after Monday, August 21 will be held at the Class Ticket Pick Up desk at the Show. Admission tickets will be available at the Ticket Booth at either entrance.