– One-day – $8 in advance; $10 at door
– Two-day – $13 in advance; $15 at door
– Three-day – $16 in advance; $18 at door
– Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center entrance gate ($8)
– Children 12 and under are free (must be accompanied by an adult)
Lectures, Workshops and Evening Events
– Lectures – $10 in advance; $12 at door
– Sit & Sew Workshops – $35 in advance; $37 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Hands-On Workshops – $30 in advance; $32 at door (plus kit/pattern fee)
– Evening Events –$20 in advance; $22 at door
Retail Ticket Outlets
Advance admission tickets for the 2019 Great Wisconsin Quilt Show were available at the following retail establishments:
All Hands Around Quilt Shop | Waukesha, Wis.
Ana's Sewing Studio | Wausau, Wis.
Ardyth's Sew-N-Vac Shoppe | Baraboo, Wis.
At the Heart of Quilting | Beloit, Wis.
Bigsby’s Sewing Center | Elm Grove, Wis.
Blue Bar Quilts | Middleton, Wis.
The Electric Needle | Madison, Wis.
J.J. Stitches | Sun Prairie, Wis.
Jerry's Sewing and Vacuum | Janesville, Wis.
Julie's Sewing Center | Appleton and Green Bay, Wis.
Linda Z's Sewing Center | Arlington Heights, Ill.
M & R Sewing and Vacuum | Madison, Wis.
Mill House Quilts | Waunakee, Wis.
My Material Matters | Thiensville, Wis.
Olbrich Botanical Gardens | Madison, Wis.
Pins & Pieces Quilt Shop | Darlington, Wis.
Quilt Kits & Beyond | Marshfield, Wis.
Quilt-agious | Mukwonago, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts | Madison, Wis.
Quintessential Quilts | Reedsburg, Wis.
Sew 'n Save of Racine | Racine, Wis.
The Stitchery | Delavan, Wis.
Stitching on State | Hampshire, Ill.
Yellow Creek Quilt Designs | Pearl City, Ill.